Church Drama

At church I dance on worship team. My dad volunteers, so every other Sunday he is in the children's ministries. When he Is in E-Town, I dance. Up intill about this school year I considered the other girls mean. They left me out of there group. Maybe it was that I was never brave enough to go up to them, or maybe it was because I was not "cool" enough for them to walk up to me. Looking back at it, I probably should of  went up to them. What really made me dislike them, though, was a time at camp. This one girls stomach was really hurting her, so our cabin leader took her to the nurse. I was still asleep at that point, but when I woke up I freaked out. Not only was a camper missing, but the cabin mom, too! The only girls awake to tell the story were a part of the " group ". I asked one of the girls where they were and she said: "Some people are trying to sleep Curious Goerge!" That comment made me really mad. I asked the next girl and she said: "Well I'm just trying to reinforce my friends rules." Oh oh oh oh, and that's just a little of the drama. Later on at camp they we're mean to me several more times, calling me mindless brat, saying that homeschool kids are dumb. Ya. They said that.

I mean, I just want church to be a place to learn about God, but instead, it was fretting to see those girls. This school year, they moved into a class at church for older kids. When I still do see them in the hall, they have a different style of clothes on, playing games on phones. I wish I had been brave enough to walk up to them and say. Hi! To late for that now, I guess. Next year when I move up to the older kids class, maybe I'll have a clean start. I mean, in church we did learn about forgiveness!

If they would just happen to be reading this right now ( 0:) ) If I offended you in any way that I don't know about I am sorry in all ways possible. :-) I don't want anyone to be mad at me.

Bible Verses for this Post:
Galatians 5:15 - But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
Philippians 3:16 - Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.