Rashes and Braces

 Well, two days ago Little L (the three year old) came home from school with a rash. It was pretty bad. He had red splotches all over his face AND back AND tummy AND arms. My mom called Shauna to see if there was a viral rash going around, but oddly there wasn't. I mean, if it was viral, with all of the sharing food and tackling & stuff, we would of all had it by now. So yesterday mom took him to the doctor. The doctor said it was this SUPER severe rash cause by his medicine and if it got worse come again. Unfortunately, today he woke up and his eyes were puffy and red so she went again. She said it was definitely that severe rash and if it got worse go to the emergency room. THEN the doctor said to cut of his necklace. My mom got our necklaces from Ethiopia. She went there on a mission trip about a year ago.


This is what the Necklace looks like. Its a hand carved Ethiopian cross.
 

 
The Doctor was new. Maybe our normal doctor will have a better answer. Hopefully :-I. Also, Baby B will be getting feet brace soon. He will be getting a long left brace and a short right brace. He needs the braces because he tiptoes when ever he does stand up (with support) so, yea. So far Baby Boy has had a helmet, a apnea monitor, and hand braces. And recently they said he is going to need a sensory suit! (its kind of like a wet suit.) Hello Foot Braces!
 
I also got into the local swim team. I had always done summer swim team, so I was pretty familiar with the routine. The only thing different is I wasn't pretty familiar with swimming 50's. I usually do 25's. The try- out went pretty good. I did a double try- out with another girl my age and when we did the strokes to see witch ones we qualified in, I beat her. (Not that swimming is about the races, but trying to beat your best.) yepdadedo. That's all for now!
 
Bible Verses for this Post:
Luke 14:12-13 He said also to the man who had invited him, “When you give a dinner or a banquet, do not invite your friends or your brothers or your relatives or rich neighbors, lest they also invite you in return and you be repaid. But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind,
1 Corinthians 9:24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it.