School or no School?

My mom started homeschooling me and my brother last year. The school that she had been working at and me and my brother were going to just wasn't working out. When we started going there, a awesome principal worked there, but that year he was retiring. The a new principal came, then he left, and my mom decided to do online public school. The fact was, you had to stare at a computer screen five hours straight- and my brother has apraxia (he cant grip all that well and he has slight speech problems) and the speech services that came with the academy weren't so good. Halfway through the year, my mom pulled us out and started traditional homeschool. It worked Pretty well. That's actually what we do today.

Last year, we had five kids in and out the school room door. The youngest was a 6 month old and the oldest was me. Technically, the only ones doing school were me and my brother- who was 6 at the time. The other kids were to young for school- making them a big time distraction. Baby Boy was ALWAYS crying and the Red Head was being a crazy Red Head. (in case you don't know what I mean by Red Head he has red hair(the 3 year old)) The 2 year old was running around the house throwing stuff, and yea. (This was before we got the other 2 year old). Sorry- this is probably a lot for you to take in at once. So, here is a quick overview on all of it.

I have five brothers- making my family a family of 8. There is Mom, Dad, Me, My 7 year old brother, my 4 year old brother, my 3 year old brother, my 2 year old brother, and my 13 month old brother. Last year They would have been 6,3,2, and 6 months. We didn't have the 2 year old we have now because foster care didn't give to us yet. Get it now?

This year mom put the Red Head and the 3 year old in a School where Shauna works. (The same Shauna from the Post Baby B) And foster care pays for the tuition of the 2 year olds Day Care. So there is a lot less distractions. We get school pretty much done with before lunch with this new awesome curriculum that teaches us a lot, giving us time to play, read, and gives me time to post on my blog when I want to. What's good to is that my dad is a engineer and is a math wiz so when ever I  need help with my math I just go in the basement 'cause he works from home. Whoop, Whoop! So life is good right now.

When ever we go to stores or to all of the boys appointments, people always look at us like were crazy. Just as summer ends, its fine because it looks like we haven't got back on school yet. But other times they look like "Why aren't they in school? That's so Weird." Especially with Little Boy, Because he's a different race then us (We don't care AT ALL about races, by the way) and then there like- "Look at that family! :-0" God doesn't care about that stuff, though, so we shouldn't either.  But in my family, you have to learn to ignore what other people think about you as long as you know you're doing the right thing. And I'm confident we are.  :-)

Bible Verses for this Post:
James 4:17- Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth [it] not, to him it is sin.
Isaiah 1:17- Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.